Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Yoga Socks Finished

What a great day!

I completed the yoga socks for my instructor.Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the last class tomorrow as I will be working.Sigh!I will just have to email her and ask her to stay a few more minutes after she is done so I can give them to her.



I think they turned out pretty well. They took a little under 1 ball of Schachenmayer nomotto Bravo Crazy Color yarn.Each ball is 50g,150meters/166yds,100% acrylic.Guage is 22 sts over 30rows.I used 3.2mm DPNs.They will fit a lady's size 7 foot.

Now it is back to the Ram Wools shawl I have been working on.Just until my KnitPicks harmony-wood fixed circular needles arrive.Then I have to quickly knit up a pair of socks for the class I will be teaching in September at Cricket Cove.The class is knitting 2 socks at a time on 2 circular needles.I hope the pattern I have designed for the socks works out.I will let you know.

Have a great day.

No comments: