Sunday, July 20, 2008

Just Another Ordinary Day

Well I am at work!
Of course!!
I finished my NORO with not NORO yarn shrug on Thursday, July'08. No picture yet as my anniversary was Friday and back to work on Saturday. The yarn I ordered from Ram Wools arrived on Friday and I was delighted with it. I am aching to finish my Divine shrug.
I decided to design a lace stole with this gorgeous mohair-silk blend wool I bought from London Wul.It is dyed such a lovely Indigo blue and is wonderful to work up. I must admit I am having a little difficulty designing this and I really shouldn't be as it is an easy enough design. I hope to have it completed by the end of the month as a free pattern. So check back for that.
I will get DH to take pics of me with the Noro and Divine shrugs on this week and post them.
Have a great day!

No comments: