Friday, August 8, 2008

It's all Good

I must say my Noro not done in Noro yarn shrug turned out extremely well.Given the dampness of the weather lately I may be wearing it sooner than I imagined.The shrug I made in Patons Divine will have to be unravelled as my tesion was off.Oh well no matter.I haven't decided whether or not to try and do it again on smaller needles or just leave it for now.
I will be teaching a class at Cricket Cove in Moncton starting September 11th.The class is how to knit 2 socks on 2 circular needles.I am so looking forward to teaching this technique and encourage you do go to Cricket Cove and sign up.It should be a fun 4 classes.
I received my copy of Harmony Guide to Lace and Eyelets this week and I am going through it to choose a few stitches to swatch for the stole I am going to design and knit. I will upload the pattern for that when I have it completed.
My sister, a non-knitter, telephoned last night to tell me about a nice yarn store she went to in Sussex, New Brunswick and it does sound promising.I plan to go to The General Store this week when I am on my days off and I will let you know all about that trip.
I am putting the pictures of my completed shrug below.
I am going to do my housework and watch the Olympic opening ceremonies.
It's all good.
Have a great day.



No comments: