Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Wonderful Weekend

This weekend has thus far been simply marvelous for many reasons.
On Friday my very good friend Theresa came over to test out my sock pattern that I will be teaching on September 11th at Cricket Cove, Moncton.It was wonderful to get together again with my friend. Something we don't do often enough and it was great to be able to teach.Something I haven't done for a long time and never have as a knitter.Thanks to Theresa I am making a number of revisions to my pattern that will make it easier for people to use.
Yesterday (Saturday)Theresa and I met up once again and headed to London Wul.This is another lovely knitting shop on Melanson Road.Well we arrived a little early so we chatted for a bit and got silly and took our pictures on the porch with the cardboard sheep.
What a great time we had together.I of course spent far to much on yarn and not nearly enough as far as I am concerned.
I am diligently working on the stole pattern I am readying for free.
I must also let you know that Theresa gifted me with a book by Elizabeth Zimmerman "The Knitting Workshop".EZ was a wonderful knitter and if I was to give her a title it would be "The Ultimate".You can find her products at The Schoolhouse Press.
Well the Olympic closing ceremonies are coming on and I must watch.
Take care and good knitting

No comments: