Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Corrections Made

A very quick note as I have about 10 minutes before having to get ready for work.
Class on Monday night was interesting as the alarm had been set at the shop and not knowing that I didn't know to disarm it.You guessed it, it went off.I frantically called one of the girls and managed to get it turned off before class started.Just a bit of excitement to start the night.
The ladies of my sock knitting class are working very hard to learn the technique of knitting 2 socks on 2 circular needles.I am certain we have all struggled learning a new technique and I am sure they will get it.Thank you to JoAnne in my class in pointing out the mistake made in the chart of my sock pattern.I have made the correction this morning.
Yesterday was a great day in that I went to the gym and then spent the rest of the day watching DVDs and finishing my daughter's birthday gifts.
Yeah!
I will post the pictures of what I made her after I give them to her.I wouldn't want to ruin her surprise.
Have a great day all.

No comments: