Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's All About the Sock!

So knitting club went well on Thursday night,December 11th.Nathalie and I met at Reid's in Riverview and had a good time knitting on our December sock.I am now on the heel flap of that sock and am loving it.I was a little disappointed that we no new knitters show up but I am certain you will come.We have decided not to meet again until after the holidays so stay tuned for the date.

It is so nice meeting at Reid's as they always have knitting magazines to look at/ buy and the staff are so friendly. Nathalie and I both purchased an issue of Simply Knitting that came with a free 2009 sock calendar.Woo-hoo!!Check it out.

I worked a 20 hour shift.Oh the joys of being short staffed.The good thing about working a shift like that is that I received my last night off.Another woo-hoo! The bad thing about it is that it takes me a few days to get back on track.I must be getting old.

Have a Great Day.

No comments: