Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Let's Catch Up

On November 24th I ended up in Emerg with palpitations and chest pressure.I have been battling heart rate changes, low blood pressure and palpitations since August and I think I became exhausted. Anyway, all my tests were negative cardiac wise.I was told my palpitations are caused by non-lethal extra beats.Um non-lethal! Well they may be but they are causing me to be dizzy,have high/low heart rates and blood pressure.So now I carry spray nitroglycerin with me. Really I am very grateful to the doctors for taking me seriously and my problems have seemingly stopped since I stopped going to the gym.Go figure!

On the knitting front. Club was cancelled on the 8th due to inclement road conditions and will take place on the 11th.All are welcome.

I recently had a chance to visit Yarns on York in Fredericton where I spent an enjoyable 30 minutes or so chatting with Trish (I believe) and an undisclosed amount of $ on sock yarn.What a delightful shop.Definitely worth a drop by.I shall definitely be stopping by next time I am up that way.I was also down to Halifax visiting family and dropping off Christmas gifts recently and of course no trip to Halifax is complete without visiting LK Yarns.Again I purchased sock yarn that is not available at my LYSs.To my great delight I purchased 2 balls of Fixation to make my wool allergic sister some socks.Yeah!

It has been a wonderful week thus far full of decorating the tree last night and finishing up the outside lights.It'll take a day or two to completely decorate the inside of the house but I look forward to seeing the house transformed and I hope to see a few new faces at club on the 11th.

Have a Happy Day
Cinna

No comments: