Saturday, February 21, 2009

Drum Roll Please

Below are the promised pictures.

The first is of the cropped cardigan from VOGUEknitting Winter 2008/09 issue by Leena Sullivan. I made it out of Sirdar, "big Softie", super chunky, shade 0334. It took about 8 balls and 2.5 days to make. I love it.



Here is a picture of the Tidal Wave socks I knit.I used Noro Kuryeon sock yarn and I knit ribbing at the arch of the foot to make them more snug.



These 2 are of the "Chunky Cabled Tam" in the 2008/09 Winter edition of Knit1 magazine,designer Heather Carlson. I made it with Patons Norspun.Which I am certain I purchased about 10 years ago!




Here are 2 hats I knit by Lopi.The burgundy is from the book "the Best of Lopi" and the green is out of Briggs&Little's "Softspun" from Lopi Accessories.







I am back to work tomorrow for my 2days and 2 nights and then I am at Knit Club Thursday night. So I probably won't be posting again until at least Friday. Know that I am working on my heart socks, they are almost finished. I am also going to be working on a lace scarf, a Berroco pattern Adia.I plan to use Atacama's 100% hand dyed Alpaca #512. As well as getting the pattern ready for my next sock knitting class.

Until then,then. Keep your socks on your feet or sticks.Ha,ha, ha!
Take care

No comments: