Friday, February 20, 2009

Tomorrow

Well I have been down with a nasty cold and throat infection for 2 weeks.I am happy to say that I did manage to finish my Tidal Waves socks, a cropped cardi from Vogue Knitting Winter'09 magazine and I have a good start on my heart socks. DH is off tomorrow so I will be posting pictures tomorrow after he takes them.

I have been asked by my LYS "Cricket Cove" to once again don my teaching cap and teach another sock class.I will be teaching the Magic Loop/ 2 socks on 1 circular needle sometime this Spring. Personally I enjoy knitting 2 socks on either 2 or 1 circular needle(s) equally but I think the Magic Loop method will be an easy technique for knitters to pick up.So stay tuned for class dates.If you're in the Moncton area and would like to learn this technique go to Cricket Cove at 303Mountain Rd. or call at 384-7920 to sign up.

Until tomorrow.Keep your sticks in your yarn.

No comments: