Friday, June 26, 2009

Knit Group

It was a lovely knit group last night. We saw the return of an old friend, Joanne and her friend Doris. Welcome back Joanne and welcome Doris.Nathalie is very close to finishing her Flower Petal Shawl from elann.com. I'll have to post a picture of it.
I was telling the ladies at knit group about this fun site I found and I have promised to post the link here. The site is TipNut and if you go under the craft section I think you will be happy to surf the links to free patterns.
Also Red Bird Knits is having a July sale.It started a few days early and make sure you check out the new Hiya Hiya interchangeable needle sets that they will be offering as soon as they become available. I am on her e-mail notification list.I have my Knit Picks which I love but I can definitely use the lace size (small) set. Woo-hoo!
Well until next time.Stay cool.

No comments: