Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wow What a Great Knit in Public Day

Saturday the 13th turned out to be very fair and the turn out for Moncton's first KIP day event that was hosted by Cricket Cove went excellent. There were prizes and surprizes! Like the owner of Cricket Cove Donna Walsh showing up. Cudos to the staff for organizing a fun event. Thanks to all who participated in the knitting of preemie hats and for your fellowship. Below are a few pictures I ended up having to take with my phone camera as my batteries were dead in my digital camera.Hope to see everyone and more at next years KIP.

Donna Walsh and Yolande of Cricket Cove

Moi

My friend Deina

Early morning

A few of the hats

Going for a spin,Krista?

Winner of the gift for 1st hat knit on site

Gael of CC and others late afternoon

No comments: