Sunday, August 9, 2009

Not Much Ado About Nothing

Not too much going on.

I have finished a hat for my SIL Elsie that DH will take with him when he heads for his old stomping grounds later this month.I wil post picture later. I received my Fall, Interweave Knit magazine and am thinking of making Okmin Park's "Everyway Wrap" with Cascade 220 yarn. I purchased Vogue Knitting's fall issue and am thinking of making Mari Muinonen's "Cabled Shawl", also with Cascade 220 but in tweed or heather. Although the shawl seems like it would require loads of attention and quite frankly I am rather deficient in that area. Also in the fall Vogue is a hat I rather like. It is Cathy Caron's "Eyelet Cap". I just love that deep brim and that it is done in fingering weight.

So it will be off to Cricket Cove for me tomorrow to check out the colours they have in Cascade 220 and then on Tuesday evening I'll be at Read's knitting up a storm.

I have begun a free pattern. A pair of toe-up-socks!! I am doing them using Magic Loop. I think I will be calling them "Mossy Trees". Kind of a nice pattern for autumn/xmas. So stay tuned for those.

Keep on Knitting Y'all
Cinna

No comments: