Nathalie and I had a productive night Unfortunately I haven't taken pictures of the shawl I completed with that London Wul mystery wool. Yesterday I finished a shawl using the same pattern. I made it using some Paton's Norspun from my stash.Both shawls look completely different as one is light and lacy and the Norspun is a worsted and looks more solid.It is drying even as I type as I blocked it late yesterday afternoon. I will fringe it and promise to get pictures of both of them to post. I truly believe I have found what I shall be making the ladies on my list for Christmas.
That is all for now as I am typing this on the QT at work.
Have a great day.
1 week ago