Monday, November 30, 2009

A Quick Note

I am in between my days and nights but wanted to share some pictures and news with you. I have changed units where I work for 6 months and discovered a few knitters. It's nice to share enthusiasm with them. We will be meeting Wednesday, December (OMG December already!!) 2nd, usual time, usual place.

Here are some pictures for your pleasure. Joanne's Flower Petal Shawl from elann.com and Joanne's toe up socks.The pattern isDouble Eyelet Rib by Wendy Johnson, Doris' shawl based on Knot Another Hat's alpaca prayer shawl pattern. I love this easy to make shawl pattern. It takes about a day to make. Nathalie's scarf from the book Ocean Breezes Knitted Scarfs by Cheryl Thies. Enjoy.

Joanne's Petal Shawl

Joanne's socks

Doris' shawl

Nathalie's scarf

No comments: