Sunday, February 21, 2010

Just a Quick Post

Spinning was great today.Well not personally as I couldn't seem to keep my fiber from breaking but I enjoyed the social aspect. It's always nice to be around fellow spinners and knitters. I rushed away to finish my first ever circular sweater and to cut apart the steek was a nailbiter as I have never done that. Only time will tell if it'll hold up.I should have a photo of the completed sweater sometime this week. It's a LOPI pattern, I've never knit a LOPI sweater before! Face it I was deprived as a child. Whilst everyone else in the world was sporting a Lopi I was blissfully unaware of their existence. That has changed and I must say knitting a sweater on a circular needle goes quite fast.
I am off to dreamland and look forward to seeing you all tomorrow evening at Read's.
Cinna

No comments: