Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Restart

Just a quickie post once again. I am blaming these brief posts to the interesting TV coverage of the Olympics.

So the restart to  my shame is on the Feather and Fan shawl in the book Folk Shawls that I convinced Heidi and Tanya to knit on last year. Tanya completed hers. She is the only one thus far of the 3 to have finished it. I picked it up again on the 23rd and frogged it. Sigh! I am once again on track with it and am back to starting the tails. I felt good restarting this project as the finished shawl is quite lovely.

If you remember the problems I was having plying on my Louet Victoria I am getting that problem dealt with as well. Experience is the solver of many problems. Through reading many blogs and my spinning books I realized I need to ply on my regular flyer but I needed to use a half full bobbin. So it's coming along.

Monday night we will be at Read's at our usual 6pm. Nathalie and I are working on a crochet shawl. I think Deina might join us in this project. Doris and Joanne are working on knitted shawls. Feel free to come along and join us.'Til then
Cinna

Go Canada!

No comments: