Monday, May 9, 2011

The End of Class

Just a quick note.
Today is my last sock knitting class with my present group at Cricket Cove until probably the Autumn. The group has been wonderful and it has been great getting to know the 4 ladies. It has also been great teaching in the afternoon. It is my hope that all 4 ladies will continue to knit  socks at least some of the time using the techniques they learned in class. I am hoping to get some pictures today to share later.

 I have pictures of Natalie's many finished projects to share. Nathalie was a busy gal and she completed two felted purses, a frothy green-blue ribbon/tape scarf that is simply scrumptious and, a beautiful pair of socks using Knit Picks imagination sock yarn. The sock pattern is from Knitty.com. Way to knit Nathalie and thanks for sharing.



The reason I am late updating is many fold. Number one is my full time job quite often gets in the way. Dang it all! I have to be able to support my hobbies some how and earning money unfortunately seems to be the best way. Two, I am in the middle of moving my hobby room from a small space to a much needed larger space. This of course entails much unpacking, moving of many things and of course the purchasing of other things. In this case those other things are storage units. More stuff more storage needed. Lets' face it gang I like to shop. Another very good reason to work. Third, I am a little discombobulated as there has been yet another attempt of fraudulent charges on my credit card. Frequent shopper has frequent problems with thievery and dishonesty of others. Thankfully my now credit card company was right on to it so no problem for me on the plus $5000.00 attempt to suck me dry (as opposed to my previous supposedly so secure credit card company that did nothing to help their now former faithful shopper out, no names mentioned). Fourth, I have to have time to knit, sleep etc. You all know there are just not enough hours in a day.

Anyways, reality beckons in the form of housework. Sigh!

See you in the funny papers.
Cinna

No comments: