Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Photos

My hobby room is all but complete. I could use more storage and a little area rug. I suppose I shall always have more stuff than storage. I was delighted to find a table and two door wardrobe at Kent in Moncton. Home Depot, Moncton supplied the wonderful Martha Stewart 9 cube storage cases and the fabric drawers as well. All for under $400. Bonus! Plus I have more then doubled my space. Woo-hoo!!





 I have a photo of my last sock class group at Cricket Cove. I thought the ladies did a great job. In the photo are; Betty, Gail and, Margaret. Absent was Helen. Good job ladies. Bravo!



See you at Read's.
Cinna

1 comment:

Tomira Eliyes said...

It looks great! I am boggling over how much space you must have (and laughing a little than of course M*A*S*H was on the TV).