Saturday, June 25, 2011

Free Pattern

Yesterday was my 49th birthday!

Did I get depressed?

Of course I didn't.

 I did complete a gift for all of you! A new sock pattern. A pair of lovely, lacey socks just for you. They are done toe up on 1 circular needle. I have to caution you that I nobody test the pattern. I also made them to fit my size 7 1/2 foot but included in brackets size M/L. I hope you enjoy them. I certainly enjoyed making them. The link can be found under  "Free Patterns" to the right. Here is a photo of the birthday socks to tempt you. Of course my boys had  to get in the picture.



Oh and Thanks to my darling DH for the gift certificates. Always appreciated.

Knit wits are some of my greatest pals.

Hugs Cinna

2 comments:

Erica said...

Just searching through ravelry and saw these - I LOVE them! I can't wait to make them. They will be my first sock project. Thanks for sharing!

Erica said...

P.S. Happy Birthday!