Sunday, January 15, 2012

Not Much Happenin

There isn't too much going on knitwise here.
I finished DH's socks. Gawd! I hate knitting men's socks. Their feet are so long and then the legs have to be long. My DH doesn't want socks that are snazzy. So knitting him socks is so boring. I did start a pair of socks for me that are nice. I bought Fleece Artists 2 of 3 mitten/sock/toque kit in a very nice tonal light green moss. So the kit has BFL and Kid. Of course I am using the BFL (Dk/Aran) on it's own for Serpentine Socks from Wendy D.Johnson's book Socks from the Toe Up. The Kid is slated for a scarf or shawlette. I am using a 2.75mm Kollage square circular needle with a firm cable. I find the join on one end a bit rough and if this is the firm cable I can only say "Wow!". Very nice cable and the shat is smooth and not bad to knit with. Gauge has not been an issue at all.

Anyways, that is pretty much it on the knitting front.See you Wednesday night at Read's
Cinna

No comments: