Sunday, August 26, 2012

Looking Up

Well things are finally looking up. My mother has finally recovered to a level that I no longer feel I need to be there half of my days of. Thank goodness.

I had a great few days at home. I got caught up on my sleep and housework. Reaquainted myself with my husband. I had a good visit with Heidi at London Wul on Thursday and bought some nice fiber and a very charming yarn bowl. I recived a package from Knit Picks with some pretty red Brava acrylic yarn that I am going to make my mother a sweater  out of. She finds wool itchy!! I bought some Chroma Worsted in discontinued "New England".Very pretty but the big exciting items were the books "Respect the Spindle" and "The Knitter's Handy Book of Top Down Sweaters". I will be receiving my club fiber and yarn from the Spunky Eclectic Club this week and I am looking forward to its arrival.

I am loving my Jenkins Turkish spindle very much. Man the balance is just great. I realized I have no other bottom whorl spindles so I ordered a few from Spinerosity on Etsy. Looking forward to their arrival.

We are at Reads in Riverview this Monday night.See you there.
Cinna

No comments: