Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hi All
Many of you may not know but I am busy orientating to a new area in the hospital here. After 13 years in Neuro Intensive Care my poor sore little body needs a break so I have moved to what we call PACU and most people call Recovery Room. I am finding I am quite a bit less sore.I would say 80%! So I have a less time for my hobbies but I am enjoying being home every night.

On my needles I have 3 different pairs of socks in various stages, a couple or 4 sweaters, still spinning up Newfoundland dog hair on my Ladybug, and I completed an apron yesterday to sell at this year's annual Maritime spinning retreat. I have decided to cut out 5 every weekend and sew them together through the week.

Knitting at Read's is this Wednesday evening,the 23rd, at 6pm. Cancelled automatically if there is foul weather.

Just purchased a lovely turkish spindle from Threadsthrutime on Etsy.Yeah! I am delighted by this as I have been wanting 1 for over a year now. There only 6 left so if you want one you better get on to it.

Anyways I must go as I spent way more time looking at things on Etsy than I should have and I must get my housework done and cut out 4 more aprons and finish a pair of those socks.

Hugs and Love
Cinna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm very glad the new work schedule is leaving you less sore -- because even with more time to knit and spin etc., if you're too sore to do it, where's the fun in that?
-Ash