Sunday, March 2, 2014

Knit for Charity

London Wul is hosting a Learn to Knit Lace workshop on Wednesday evenings March 5th and 12th from 6 to 8pm. See the details at London Wul .

 I am busy knitting baby items for the ladies who are expecting where I work. I will upload photos after I deliver the gifts. DD let me know that while she appreciates knitted socks, hats, shawls, and mitts she doesn't really care for wool sweaters. I had knit her a rather nice cardi for Christmas. Which she is now saving for me. I guess I will have to replace it with an acrylic or cotton cardi. I am so happy she told me and to be fair she hadn't asked for a knitted cardi for Christmas. I made it as a surprise. Surprize Mum! I don't like wool sweaters. LOL!

I am into spinning enough worsted weight wool for a cardigan for myself and have it almost all spun. Yeah! I am also knitting on various projects including a number of UFOs.

I look forward to seeing you on Monday the 3rd at Tim Horton's in Riverview.

Cinna

No comments: