Monday, April 14, 2014

My Lendrum Spinning Wheel

 
Recall that I succumbed on April, 4th and purchased from Gemini Fibres a Canadian made Lendrum spinning wheel. I ordered online on a Friday and my wheel arrived on Tuesday, April, 8th in the late afternoon! Just 2 full business days after ordering. Of course I had knitting that evening and I was back to work the next day for my 12 hour shifts. Sigh. I did manage to spin a wee bit on it. My entire stretch at work I obsessed about a bag to carry it to-and-fro in. Sunday after a mere 4.5 hours of sleep I got up and headed for town. After much running around and measuring of suitcases I purchased a Reebok upright hockey bag at Sport Chek. Note the many inner and outer pockets. The only thing to add to make the bag perfect for not only my new Lendrum but my Ashford, Traveller and my Schacht, Ladybug are some web straps. I am well pleased. Below are a photos of my Lendrum and the bag.
Hugs
Cinna

Surprise!



My wonderful Lendrum
 

No comments: