Monday, May 5, 2014

Let's Sock About It

I and other Sock-o-philes like me spend a great deal of time knitting, you guessed it socks! Well Deina did the gorgeous toe up picot bind off socks and did the others. My latest was the variegated Water Cycle sock pattern by Tami Sheiffer. I used Yummy by universal yarns. Sadly discontinued. My other socks are plain toe ups done 2 at a time on 1 circular needle. The socks with the black feet and white top are Zauberball . The very nice multi stripe pair of socks were made using yarn from the Spunky Eclectic club. The colorway is from October 2013 and is called Geisha. It was Skinny Sock so soft superwash merino. The black multi striped socks were made using Regia Sports Colors.
Why black and white?
My work uniforms are white top and black pants.  
I spend a great deal of time looking at sock patterns. I mean really it can take me hours to choose a pattern. I don't mind because it is all part of the process.
Deina's socks
My socks
Cinna

No comments: