Saturday, August 23, 2014

Crochet Baby Blanket

I admit it has been a while since I posted. You know how it is in the summer.
Below is the crocheted baby blanket I made for a co-worker. This is her first child and they have opted not to know the sex. This is a very easy pattern by Olga called Lacy Shells Baby Blanket . I used three skeins of Red Hearts Sparkle in Ivory, worsted weight. I didn't have any more for the edging so I used Paton's Astra Baby Variegated, two and three quarter balls. I made half of the edging from Baby Drops 19-6

 
Close Up
 
I have knitted another cardigan and hat for another friend at work because I haven't given them to her I will post photos later. I am currently knitting a pair of socks for Spunky Eclectic Spin Along/Knit Along and they are lovely. A pair of socks for my sister are almost complete and I am knitting away at the handspun cardigan I am trying to finish for Retreat in October.
Hugs
Cinna

No comments: