Monday, September 22, 2014

Baby Outfits and Illness

I am positive that you have noted my lack of posts of late. I have been battling toxic nodule hyperthyroidism. It has left me exhausted with a general lack of concentration. I continue to knit on a limited basis for now. Actually I continue to tink more than I knit. I received good news early in September that my nodules were benign. I opted to be treated by radiation instead of  by surgical intervention. So if my blogging is spotty that is why.

 I did manage to complete a couple of baby outfits at the end of August for Tracey's baby shower on Sept 4rh. The light pink outfit was knit in Cascade 220 Superwash, colour#902. Pattern"5 hour Baby Sweater"  found at Bev's Country Cottage with a link to the matching bonnet by The Fiber Gypsy. The newborn crochet outfit is comprised of Carrie A. Piper's "Mermaid Flapper" hat, MADuNaier's "2 1/2 Hour Nap" cardigan and Lolly's Crafty Crochet's "Crocodile Stitch Booties". The entire ensemble made with a skein of Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable, colour Candied.

5 hour Baby Sweater and bonnet

Newborn Ensemble

 
Cinna

No comments: