Thursday, April 9, 2015

Today

Today I had to run up to the grocery store and pick up a few things. It was nice enough out that I just threw my Lopi on over a t-shirt. When I was at the self serve check out the clerk asked if I had knit my sweater. Well during our conversation I told her about our local yarn shops where yes indeed she could purchase some "honest-to-God" Lopi wool. Our discussion went to whether or not wool was a good choice for children. I myself love wool. I spin, knit, needle felt, crochet and rug hook with it but I prefer not to knit baby our other people's children with 100% wool. There are so many great choices out there to knit baby garments out of that I don't risk that the child might be allergic.  Then I told her about Ravelry and hope she hooks up.

It was great to chat to other knitters when you're just out and about.

Have a great day
Cinna

No comments: