Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Encompassing Designs Mahone Bay

Well after a wee bit of back tracking on the highway my daughter Ashley and I made it to the picturesque town of Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia yesterday afternoon. I just realized that I didn't take any photos of the actual town. Which is a crying shame as it truly is lovely.
We visited Suttles&Seawinds as always it's just so relaxing and the clothing is gorgeous.
Next we visited Encompassing Designs a rughooking shop that I've ordered from. Yesterday I purchased a lovely pattern called Jacobean Jewel. I also bought a few back issues of RHM, a couple of Pendleton shirts and a piece of ecru wool. Ashley got a hank of blue roving. I hope you enjoy the photos. I tried not to take any that will compromise the proprietor's designs.
Cinna

No comments: