Thursday, December 10, 2015

Mystery Shawl KAL Update

So I had to frog my shawl as I had made so many mistakes and ran out of yarn on wedge 13 of 17. That was on November 25th. I recast on, on the same date at 4pm local time with Knit Picks Chroma fingering "Impressionist". I am please to say that I finally finished Clue 1 at 12:06 pm local time today December 10th.
   Yeah!
Here is what it looks like after Clue 1.


I am currently knitting like a mad woman to complete a cardi-coat for my daughter for Christmas. I really thought I was in the homestretch with it until I realized that the next three rows have over 400 stitches in them. Good grief it takes about 3 hours to finish one row. Then I have the hood and pockets to do. Oh well.
   Our little knitting group enjoyed our annual Christmas supper on Tuesday and we won't be meeting again until February or March as the winter weather here after December is notoriously awful.

    Hubby and I decorated the house yesterday for the holidays and we had to stop for about two hours before trimming the tree as the power went out. All decorated up though and it looks nice and festive in here. I went a little crazy making paper trees and a paper wreath for decorations. Until later then. Cinna


No comments: