Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Baby Gifts

Okay more baby gifts.
The Little Bug Cardigan by Laurel Young fit the bill for my co-worker and his wife's first baby/ They are having a girl so I did the graph on the right. This is an easy knit top down raglan in several sizes. I knit it for size 0 to 3 months. The bow is a modified version of the Miss Savannah Bow by Elizabeth R. Krueger first published on The Blue Sky Alpacas website.

 
I also made a sweet little baby blanket using the Granny Cocoon Shrug by Maria Valles from previous posts. I just stopped crocheting when it measured  31 inches square and added a plain chain border. I crocheted alternating sweet colours of peachy pink, mint, white and soft yellow. I hope they like it.

 
I also knit completed another Purl Soho caplet out of my handspun.
 
It's cozy and it used approximately 500 grams of fibre. I used 400 grams of Knit Picks Hot Red Heather, Wool of the Andes roving that I had purchased a number of years ago and 100grams of red merino fibre purchased at London Wul. As I said it is cozy.
Loving the woolly wool.
Cinna

No comments: