Saturday, February 11, 2017

Update

Well 2016 was a year of ups and downs. As most years generally are. 
We had to adjust to my lower income as I now work part time. Of course the benefit is I have more time at home.
Last year was marked by the lows of my emergency appendectomy last February, my daughter's sudden illness in March, my sister's emergency gallbladder surgery on December 23rd and more recently the loss of our beloved 12 year old Old English Sheepdog Barclay.
 The year was also marked with some wonderful highs as well. All three of us recovered nicely and are doing well. The few summer days spent with my Mother and two sister's at the cottage. Being adopted by our kitty Whisper. The Maritime Spinning retreat on PEI with my daughter and all the wonderful people we see annually. I am also blessed with the fellowship of the knitting,  spinning and rug hooking groups I enjoy.
  The three pairs of socks are basic toe ups I knit. From left to right; Cascade Heritage Paint, Knit Picks Tye Dye Speckles and Heidi Wulfraat's Holiday Cheer.
   Cinnaknits

No comments: